Do you want to stay on the runners of a sledge, pulled by friendly huskies through the fresh snow? Feeding and handling the dogs and becoming best friends? Fulfill your dream:
- We drive with a Land Rover over mountain roads into a remote valley.
- Your husky team is eagerly waiting for you. First, you have to serve a soup since the dogs need to be hydrated before they run.
- You get instructions on how to set up your team and how to handle the sled.
- Release the brakes and you slip into the snowy landscape.
- Your husky team will signal when their motivation is fading. You return to the dog stakeout and snuggle and praise the whole team.
- First, you feed your team and only then, we are entering the cozy husky lodge to enjoy a hot meal.
Due to the weather conditions this trip is available from December to March only.
Are You Ready?
If you want to experience the exciting activities and have an unforgettable Swisspecial day, fill out the inquiry form and we will provide you with a tailored plan for your trip.